Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this store to do all my back to school outfit shopping the clothes are very comfy and I always get good use out of them!
They have nice clothes but they can be a little expensive!!! I like them for there style and there perfumes smell pretty good!
Very comfortable clothing that is enjoyable to wear. The material is comfortable and provides plenty of breathing for the body.
My 13 year old daughter and my 9 year old son are in love with a& f!!! It is their store! And the quad the clothes is excellent
I usually buy things for my boyfriend there but once in a while something from the rack catches my eye and I've got to have it!
Honestly not much to say about this store besides the fact that their clothing lasts a long time and the prices aren't that bad
I love the shop it has nice clothes the clothes feel comfortable and not scratching like some clothes and they are just amazing
Even though I think there clothes are cute they are quite expensive. Not in the budget for a big family. Not worth the price.
All clothes in here are so cute. they have clothes for every occasion. the one thing i don’t like is how privy the clothes are
When I was younger I used to wear alot of their clothes and I still love them to this day . They even have some good deals too
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos