Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes are really good quality the price is high but its well worth it the jeans last forever they dont loose there shape
Love their clothes especially jeans. great fit. my brother also loves their clothes. who doesn't shop at Abercrombie and Fitch
Their clothes are not well made, they're overpriced, the owner is a douche, and their advertising is ridiculous. No, thank you.
Good store. Nice clothing, some are very overpriced but nice when there is a sale. Very loud and strong scent inside the store.
Cute clothing for all ages size do vary but overall a great product even if it will cost you a few more bucks than other brands
Love their perfume and clothes. I have a ton of their shirts and a few pairs of jeans. My fave jacket growing up was from here.
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Very expensive clothes that are made very cheaply. I only went here to purchase pants, as they have very small sizes in stores.
I love the styles they have on the stores and the quality is good 😊 I wash my clothe a lot and they still maintain looking nice
Terrible clothes. Terrible owner. The clothes were not good quality and were way over priced. Do these stores still even exist?
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos