Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love abercrombie. They post great deals. My son loves the clothes and i think they are well made. been shopping there for yrs.
Such an amazing brand, I love their clothes. Attention is great. The quality is great. Nothing but great things bout this store.
The price is ridiculous, the clothes always run small and they rarely have larger sizes, and the company hates fat people. Pass.
I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side.
My eldest son like there hoodies and jeans even though the price could be a little cheaper it's my boy he can have what he wants
The smell in the store is just so amazing. All the clothes have a great fit and they have lots of sales especially in the winter.
I love the stylish trends they always have in there stores. Always keep up with latest fashion, there clothing is so comfortable.
I recently ordered a knit sweater from their online website and it came sooner than expected! True to size! And soo comfortable!
I like the bodysuits from here because they are good quality but they don't have a lot of cute stuff for people who aren't thin.
Abercombie & Fitch is a brand that I trust. The quality of their clothes is well worth the price. Very durable and last forever.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos