BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tiffany Y.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch!! The quality of the clothes is great and stores are fun to explore- they always have a southern beach house vibe! Pro-tip- if you're in the Wisconsin Dells, visit the outlet mall location! I got this super cute dress for under $5!! 😉💕
Piper L.
Wallsburg, UT
I've been wearing Abercrombie & Fitch since I was in Middle School. Over the years they were recognized for their logo designs and classic fits. These days they've improved their selection while keeping things timeless yet trendy. I've recently bought from there Fall 2018 collection and I'm in love! The plaid blazers and coats are amazing quality. They look so expensive and wear incredibly well. If you haven't been in an Abercrombie & Fitch for awhile I definitely recommend checking them out!
Esthefania Z.
Pasco, WA
I don't buy much from them but when I do buy something I always end up loving it. Their clothes is made of good materials. The last item I have bought from them was a shirt and let me tell y'all, the material of the shirt is super soft and comfortable to wear. I love their clothes !
Lauren K.
Champaign, IL
They’re decent! I think their style has always been cute, but their jeans are made for girls who are sticks and they use a lot of logo branding, which I’m not a big fan of. I do love their perfume however, and the overall a Aesthetic of the store is nice!
Samie D.
Monroeville
I absolutely love these jeans, I think they are a great buy despite the price. I think price it’s a little much but you get what you pay for and that is amazing quality jeans. I don’t often shop here but I’m rearly ever disappointed. Highly recommendable.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
This is a stupid brand I can’t seem to forget. I am in my 30s and still shop here! I just love their brand! Kind of preppy boho with a splash of comfy sweater. I just love their stuff. Now I wish they would extend their dang size range a little bit.... I am not even close to plus size at a size 8, but this brand makes me feel obese! Thats the only thing I don’t like about them. If I could dock half a star I would, but since I can’t and I believe they are worth more than just 4.... I’ll keep it at 5 :)
Jessica G.
White Plains
This store is okay. Their clothes are pretty nice, but the clothes can be overpriced. Also, when you walk into a store it’s dark, loud, and there’s a super strong/unpleasant cologne smell. Compared to Hollister, I think that Hollister has better clothing most of the time. I will admit though, I do have some cute clothes from Abercrombie, such as a flannel and a navy blue dress with pink designs.
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand A&F. Especially their jeans! The store always smells great and I always find something I love and also end up purchasing a scent because their perfumes are so great but every store I go too is always u organized with every pile of clothes out of order and messy. The employees are also always teenagers who don’t really care about the brand or understand customer service which sucks. I usually just purchase online now and go to the store if I have to make an exchange because of the customer service.
Genna-Rose G.
Ewing, NJ
This store has a lot of amazing styles and choices but the clothes are often expensive! Abercrombie tends to have a lot of clothes that say their brand name on it which is a very old style! I still love this store and recommend it to all of my friends!
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
This is my go-to, favorite of all time store! Shop online and find amazing deals! Clearance in stores also often has great deals! If you sign up for their rewards you get benefits that are free! Just this year I got a free pair of jeans and a free top!!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?