Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes are semi-affordable for a college student and very trendy. They fit well, and I especially love their stretch jeans.
They have great quality clothing and very stylish clothing too. So check it out if your interested. I really like their clothing.
I absolutely love everything from Abercrombie and Fitch. One of my favorite stores and I have got perfume from there as well. 😘😍
Abercrombie has some decent clothing. I cannot stand the smell of the store though... you can smell it without even walking in!
Very comfortable clothing that is enjoyable to wear. The material is comfortable and provides plenty of breathing for the body.
I love they're style. The prices are just too much it's so expensive. That's maybe the reason why I don't buy from there often.
I usually buy things for my boyfriend there but once in a while something from the rack catches my eye and I've got to have it!
I like their clothes but don't like the fact that they don't have my size. They are also expensive and don't have very good sales
I’ve been shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch for over ten years. I love that they offer clothing that is stylish and affordable!
They have some cute things but not everyone is stick skinny! geez they should really take other body types into consideration!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos