Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,590 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
love love love abercrombie and fitch, it’s a little pricey but if you know how to shop, it won’t be too hard to find some sales.
great clothes. i love their t-shirts they are are very soft but some of there clothes dont have a variety of sizes for all people
Always wore these clothes when I was younger and now but it for my kids. I just wish they had a little more variety to pick from
Love the fragrance from this store! I also wear a lot of flannels/plaids from A&F. Although I must say the sizes run very small!
They have great customer service. The style of clothes are great. Prices sometimes can be a bit high but they do have good sales.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch they have nice clothes I love their jeans the most they are well worth the money they are very durable
I love the look and the smell of this store. I love their clothes. They are all really cute. But I think it's a bit expensive..
Abercrombie and Fitch have such nice stuff! Over the last few years they have completely changed their clothes - for the better!
I use to love shopping here when we had it in our mall!! Sadly we don't anymore but I've always loved their clothing. Super cute
Good overall I just don't like the sizing I think it comes a little too small, it is more fore teenagers rather than young adults
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos