Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I loooooooooove this store because of the clearance area there are shirts that are 38 dollars that are marked down to 10 dollars
A little expensive to get for full price; nice to get summer clothes with when having discounts, especially dresses and pullover.
I love this store. Clothing is very comfortable and sizes r dead on. Always come out with smile on my face and bags of good deals
I love the style, the fragrances and the atmosphere. Everytime I enter the store, the employees have smiles and are very helpful.
Love their look. Whenever I'm feeling casual I grab an outfit fro Abercrombie & Fitch. The clothes are extremely soft and stylish
Love there clothes and accesories. Can always find something I like in their stores. All high quality long lasting materials too.
I LOVE THEIR STYLES. I THINK IT MEETS TO EVERYONES AGE. MATERIALS AND VARIETY IS EXCELLENT. WILL CONTINUE TO BUY HERE
Always wore these clothes when I was younger and now but it for my kids. I just wish they had a little more variety to pick from
I absolutely love everything from Abercrombie and Fitch. One of my favorite stores and I have got perfume from there as well. 😘😍
Love the clothing and the perfume selection for women and I never have trouble finding something amazing for my significant other
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos