Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love this off-the-shoulder bodysuit. It fits perfectly and I never have to worry about it falling down. 10/10 would buy every color.
clothes are kind of little but over all good product. the shopping experience is very good and it’s affordable if you have the money!
I bought a jacket for A&F. The material is very good quality but the price of the jacket was 39.99. But they are a little expensive.
i would say it's a great store with good prices but some of the clothes appear to sometimes look like they could only fight toddlers
They Have very nice clothing i especially love there t shirts and skinny jeans they always have my size and they dont cost very much
Just recently got a new pair of shorts from here during their $29 sale. Shipping was fast and the shorts are adorable and fit great!
Love this store but they took it out of our mall around where I live...seems to be the only place I could get clothes that fit right
They have nice clothes! They are pricey but there stuff is cute! There clothes are good quality and I love there dresses and rompers!
Their clothes are nice they dont have much sales but honeslty its so worth buying clothes here ots nice they do smell really good too
I love their clothes!! It's super cute and super casual and can match with anything!! Would totally keep buying clothes from there!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos