BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Michelle Z.
Avon Lake , OH
I'm super surprised by the average review. I wasn't big into Abercrombie when it was "cool" during my teenage years, but I find a TON of stuff their now. I love their dresses and denim specifically, both of which come in petite sizes (perfect for my 5'1 frame). They've re-branded to be all inclusive, and I think their sizing now reflects that as well. If you've not been in a while, give them another try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love abercrombie & fitch because they have quality clothes. my favorite purchase ever was a pair of comfortable jeans i simply love. the pros are quality, price and different styles. the quality is exceptional. i would definitely continue shopping here and recommend to others.
Lauren B.
Shelby Twp, MI
You know, I used to love A&F when I was back in high school because their clothing was super cute and usually held up pretty well. I could have a shirt, pants, tanktop, etc. from there and it would never get holes or fray. But now, they don't have many cute things and quite frankly their style is old. I used to love their comfy sweat pants but they haven't done those in years. I check frequently to see if they brought them back but haven't. I also sent a letter to the board asking if they would consider it and they said no... Oh well.
Halston P.
Lawrence, KS
I hate going into the store because of the overwhelming smell of perfume. However, I love their online store! They have a much larger selection of items than you'll ever find in the store. You can find some of their more interesting and flattering peices online. It's great quality and i always get so many compliments.
Nisha R.
I've been coming here since middle school. They've definitely changed their clothing and brand a lot over the years. I shop here mostly when there's a good sale going on, like extra 30% off clearance, or 50% off the entire store. I don't think anything here is worth the full price, but at a discount their clothes are great quality!
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite brands. Never am I afraid to keep my eye on the sale section for them but I love them most durring the winter and fall season
Their tops are do well fitted and I have longer arms so their long sleeves are my ultimate favorite
I do like the little accessories the carry from time to time
But over all I mainly adore their tops and a pair of their jeans from time to time ♡ Abercrombie & Fitch #Abercrombie&Fitch #Abercrombie #like #top5
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I feel like I'm too old to still be into Abercrombie but I don't care, ill always love them, while they run a little high as far as price is concerned the quality is good. My favorite are their sweatpants, they are super soft and comfortable I can lunge around in then all day or go to lunch and still love put together
Kerrie F.
Kalamazoo, MI
I mostly purchase my kids clothing from Abercrombie because it really holds up to their active little lives. I swear my son was coming home every other day with holes in the knees of his jeans before we switched over to Abercrombie. Now it's been quite some time since we have had an issue with rips in his clothing. The only thing is the cost but if you keep a good eye out at least once a year they have a fantastic sale on their kids clothing...
Brianna M.
Butler, PA
At 25, I thought I was too old to still shop here; luckily A&F has been revamping their brand to focus on young adults rather than school age teens, and it's been wonderful. I always find at least one thing to purchase when I come in here. People used to complain about the loud music and overpowering cologne, but neither of those are a factor nowadays. It's a very pleasant shopping experience, although I do personally miss Fierce being sprayed.
Michelle C.
Worcester, MA
Their jeans have a nice fit; they compliment my lower half very nicely. I'm a sucker for outerwear, particularly large knit sweaters and their sweaters are so comfortable and warm. I would recommend shopping there but be sure to check the clearance section first. You always find things there any better price than what they try to sell you at the front of the store. Another tip, always ask for deals, that way you get a better bang for your buck.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?