Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,390 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love buying shirts from here they have great deals they always have sales am a single mother of 6 kids so you know am on a budget
I love their clothes, but I am a small every where I go, until I get to Abercrombie & Fitch, then I am suddenly a size large!
I'm definitely too old to shop there now, but I do still love the jeans I have from them. They've held up very well surprisingly
great clothes. i love their t-shirts they are are very soft but some of there clothes dont have a variety of sizes for all people
Not a big fan of this brand, to expensive and there clothes are to tight. It's kinda like they are making clothes for skinny gals
The clothes is great quality but a little too expensive. The reason I go back is for the cologne and perfumes. They last all day!
I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side
Most of their clothing does not fit well. I have a long torso and athletic legs, everything is boxy, too short and uncomfortable!
This store's products have excellent qualities. However, the sizes are very small and fits best for people with smaller frames.
My eldest son like there hoodies and jeans even though the price could be a little cheaper it's my boy he can have what he wants
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos