Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the kids clothes here! They are so soft and my son loves them! I buy myself shirts and love them! Great store, awesome sales.
Abercrombie & fitch is the place I go when I have money to burn and need some cute cloths for a special event like summer vacation
This product line runs for smaller people I feel. Even the large clothing are made for smaller people, but they are great clothing.
They have the best jeans. The fit is excellent, they have lasted me for years, and I love the way they look. Really can't go wrong.
Sometimes they have additional 30, 40 or 50% off clearance items depending on the season other than that they are a tid bit pricey
Love the style...but I feel fat. I normally wear a small but must wear a large. It is expensive and not made for people with boobs
I've gotten my son a few shirts from them on a very good sale. If it wasn't for the sale, I wouldn't spend the money for the brand
I'm not going to hate on A&F, but their pricing is expensive. I go for the staple items like tank tops while they're on clearence.
Their jeans fit the absolute best! I wish they weren't so expensive but this brand is the only brand that truly fits my shape well!
Prices are terrible, the store is know for vulgar comments about sizes and people who wear bigger sizes. I refuse to support them.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos