Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is such a great brand. I usually get their jeans and love the aesthetic of their stairs and the clothes that they sell.
I like Abercrombie & Fitch. their prices are a bit high and they put there logo on mostly everything but they have some good stuff
The clothes are nice and comfortable and great for all seasons! The jackets are thick and supply great warmth during the cold days
I like Abercrombie. I have several of their shirts, my kids also wear it. As far as just cheap tees go, you can't really go wrong.
These are very nice and comfy clothes. Makes me look good and feel good in them..I love the way the clothes fit and they are great
This product line runs for smaller people I feel. Even the large clothing are made for smaller people, but they are great clothing.
The quality of their clothing is great. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. Their clothing is well worth the price.
My daughter is hard to shop for cause she is so skinny and tall but luckily this store has her size and they fit n look good on her
I absolutely love this brand, their clothes are in trend and affordable. So much variety, you are bound to find something you like!
They have some of the cutest t-shirts and jeans for young adults! Their staff are helpful and friendly everything we have visited!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos