Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,439 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Always great deals for their jeans, and good quality too. I have always worn Abercrombie jeans for the most part and wouldn’t stop
I like there clothing when I feel like spending that much money. There clothing is way overpriced and it's so dark inside the store
The best brand of clothing, the best designs, the most beautiful clothes, the best quality and youthful and super modern garments,
I just like the way their clothes fit I'm a big fan of boot it jeans and I love their style very cute and they last me a long time
OMG this place is sooo amazing! I've been shopping here since I was a teenager! Now my daughter and I both shop together!:) LOVE!!
Everything in this store was over priced. They had cute things but they were to busy competing with Hollister they lost customers!
I love buying clothes here, sadly our store closed down! They were fairly overpriced! But still a great quality! And I would pay it
I really think the clothes are cute. I dont think there out of style or old looking I think there mature. All ages would fit here.
Abercrombie is such a great brand. I usually get their jeans and love the aesthetic of their stairs and the clothes that they sell.
So expensive and the clothes are not even in a very good quality. And the stores always smell like their perfume and hurts my head
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos