Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love all their products they're really amazing on how they create the clothing . I just love the designs in them jeans and shirts
I like Abercrombie & Fitch. their prices are a bit high and they put there logo on mostly everything but they have some good stuff
My kids love this store I like it when they have their sales and I do get a lot of coupons via email and when we go into the store
It really has nice clothes but to expensive for me and my budget I love there shirts though I was wonderful when I went to the shop
I like there clothing when I feel like spending that much money. There clothing is way overpriced and it's so dark inside the store
A little pricy, but very high quality clothing. Cute and trendy and comfortable. Long lasting. Love every purchase I've made here.
If you are old enough to vote, you shouldnt be shopping here. they are sending out a poor message about body image in my opinion.
This product line runs for smaller people I feel. Even the large clothing are made for smaller people, but they are great clothing.
The sizes run small at Abercrombie and the prices are really high even for basic pieces. I rarely even go into the store anymore.
They have really good cologne, their store however reeks of it which makes it hard to stay in the store for longer than a half hour
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos