Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have been loving Abercrombie recently! Although the prices can be quiet steep I believe, I love all the clothes I have purchased!
Until I realized they discriminate against larger women. Haven't spent my money here in a long while and don't plan to change that.
Las cosas son muy bellos y tienen el estilo mas bonitos y aveces te dan descuentos tan tentadoras y siempre terminas comprando mas
I actually work at abercombie, and I love their clothes there all so comfy. Yes they are a little over priced but it’s so worth it!
Decent jeans but the stores are always full of people who don't know what they're doing and are just unhelpful. Also too expensive.
Their clothes are very expensive but when I was a kid I always bought them. They are quite trendy but I wouldn't shop there again.
Always great deals for their jeans, and good quality too. I have always worn Abercrombie jeans for the most part and wouldn’t stop
Preppy, preppy, preppy. Expensive clothing but I always hit the sales rack and come out with a bagful of clothes for great prices.
OMG this place is sooo amazing! I've been shopping here since I was a teenager! Now my daughter and I both shop together!:) LOVE!!
Totally obsessed with all products that I have used. Great quality and price it on point. Thank you for making such a great product
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos