Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Their clothes are very expensive but when I was a kid I always bought them. They are quite trendy but I wouldn't shop there again.
I like thier clothes dont get me wrong but i think they are cheaply made and extremely too expensive the same with hollister its bs
Abercrombie clothes are adorable and for the most part good quality but here and there I will get bad service while shopping there
The quality is great and the store is designed pretty and smells great! I can only complain on the price and sometimes the sizing.
I love this store. They have great quality clothes. My only complaint is it is a little pricy but they do have good sales sometimes
Pretty clothes for a decent price. Quality stitching so clothes last a whole. Tend to run smaller than normal so double check sizes
Abercrombie & fitch is the place I go when I have money to burn and need some cute cloths for a special event like summer vacation
Bought my daughter some jeans. She had a great time trying on all the different styles and colors. Next short and tank top season!
I really think A&F is very over priced but they do have really cute things. the only things I've purchased form there was on sale.
Love their clothes they seem to be made very good I kno I have a few shirts an they have lasted a couple years an still look new😍😍
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos