Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes are outdated and overpriced and the company is full of bigots that discriminate freely, and no one should support that.
The quality of Abercrombie and Fitch isn't great compared to other brands. The clothing is not as good as other places in my opinion.
Overpriced and my son's shorts and pants feel like cardboard. They're so heavy I think the washer has to work harder to clean them.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes, yes they are pricey, but they always have great deals! I love the clothing. It is amazing!
Me encanta la ropa de Abercrombie, es súper linda. A pesar de que ella ropa es un poco cara vale la pena gastar dinero en esta tienda
They Have very nice clothing i especially love there t shirts and skinny jeans they always have my size and they dont cost very much
I'm not a fan of wasting money simply for a brand name. Some of the clothing is really nice but I just wait for it to hit clearance.
Abercrombie has some nice clothes but they are usually pretty expensive compared to other stores. The sizes can be really weird too.
I used to always shop here, but I've lost interest after high school, and it's been more than 5 years since I bought anything here.
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great store to find what you like. All of their clothes suits your style and they are comfortable to wear .
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos