Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have never been more satisfied shopping at a clothing store than I do when I'm here! When you walk in , the room is very inviting!
My family and I regularly shop at this store. Its a great place to find a variety of clothing that has a great price for the quality!
What is there to say? Eveything about them says style. Whether you are just wearing a t shirt or jeans from Abber you just feel sexy.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes, yes they are pricey, but they always have great deals! I love the clothing. It is amazing!
I love shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. Their clothes give off that beachy, California vibe and their stores always smell so good.
A & F sweat-shirts are so soft and super comfortable, but they are SOOOOOO expensive. Not something I can afford on a regular basis.
clothes are kind of little but over all good product. the shopping experience is very good and it’s affordable if you have the money!
Product size runs small. Detailing is bad. Customer service sucks. Do not shop here unless you like dark places with rude employees.
Just recently got a new pair of shorts from here during their $29 sale. Shipping was fast and the shorts are adorable and fit great!
WELL AS FOR ME, THIS IS ONE OF THE STORES THAT I CAN REALLY SHOP AT. I AM VERY SKINNY SO I FIND THE CLOTHES I NEED HERE, GREAT STORE
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos