BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great company for teenagers and college kids. Unlike their sister company Hollister, they market to a very tasteful / teenager up to 20 years old. AF (although bias towards more sizes) makes the great clothes and their stores always feel very cozy and amazing, simply because through my early teenage years it was the mania to wear, and it is still among a lot of people my age.
Ceirra C.
The clothes are really nice, but way over priced. Also, I have experienced terrible customer service every single time I have shopped at A&F, including online shopping. I am not a plus size person, but this store doesn't accommodate to plus size people either. The clothes are nice and the store always smells good, but terrible customer service and not accommodating to everyone has turned me away.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I know it is a generic thing for a Southern California girl to love Abercrombie and Fitch...but I really do! I love everything about the physical store. The music, scent, customer service, and fashion. I remember the first time my aunt took me to the store in Santa Barbara when I was starting high school. I was absolutely enchanted by it and finally felt like I was growing into my awkward features...and being seen as a young adult. I cherished the shirt she got me from that venture throughout my high school years.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I adore Abercrombie and Fitchs clothes. I have been known to fluctuate my weight in the tummy section by more than a few pounds and I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me and show my best"ass"et. I am on the shorter side and as mentioned tend to lose and gain about 20 pounds. I still feel good in my A&F jeans regardless of what end of the scale I'm teetering at that time.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
I like the feel of there clothes but I feel like the materials they use don't seem to withstand a normal wear and tear of a teenager. I hated spending so much on a top just for it to be to small or ruined with in a few months. Yes I would recommend shopping here if you were a lot easier in clothes and wasn't super active and knew how to keep play clothes different then everyday clothes
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
I really enjoy Abercrombie and fitch, as does my daughter. The quality is better than a lot of companies in the similar genre. I've had hoodies last for years. I feel a lot is classic, but sometimes it seems, like they peaked early 2000-2010, and the relied on just a lot of basic i.e. gap looking clothing with their iconic moose label. I feel like they are being left behind as the millennials are very trendy, yet "vintagey" creating an fashion environment that may eventually make this brand irrelevant.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Okay. We all know it’s pricy however I will not shop anywhere else for jeans. They fit so amazing and they’re always perfect no matter what style I choose! They always have some good sales going on so I tend to wait to shop there until then! I go straight to the back of the store to the mother land and boom they always have jeans back there too! I love the quality of clothing too. I feel that everything I purchase lasts me a long time even the hoodies! I def recommend to whoever I can. They always try and offer me a job when I go in there!
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
I love this store but there are a lot of things I also do not like. It smells great every time I walk in. They really need to have more choices in sizes, most of their stuff is made for skinny people (I am meat on me) so things tend to never fit as I wish they would. I love their jackets, specially when they go on sale. The atmosphere is great inside, maybe turn down the music a little bit.
Elvina G.
Winchester, CA
As an ex employee I can honestly say nothing in the store is worth paying full price. I worked here for over 2 years while I was in college and even walking in the store today most of the items are still the same but the sizes have gotten smaller while the prices continue to go up. I'm and xxs-xs in almost all brands except here. I have to go up to a small. Though going up to as all isn't a huge deal for me, they're sizing will be an issue for most avg sized people. I'm petite, 5'4 103-105lbs, so if someone my size is a small anyone orang build will definitely not fit their sizing.

As I've gotten older I've noticed that A&F has slowly changed its target group, once meant for college students its target audience has slowly gotten younger. I would say this store is meant for middle schoolers now.

The quality of the clothing isn't great for the price you're paying. The prices have significantly increased, the jeans that were once $30-40 are well over $80 now but the quality hasn't increased so what are you really paying for? Not much!

As for the customer service I think it's gotten worse. While I was working there it was required that we greet every person that came in, and while its still the same the teens working are less willing to help and all seem to have an attitude when asked a question. When I recently went in to the store to check out they're sale, which is the only time I ever go in anymore, the manager was extremely rude when I asked for a shirt to be brought down. And then there was no one near the fitting rooms to let me in either.

While I don't think they're style is bad I don't think it's worth the money. I do however like the simple classic staple pieces they offer.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This brand has always been one of my favorites. While they are a bit expensive, they do have sales all the time and the clothes are well worth it. This company takes care of it's customers and they know what they want. They stick to a certain style and cater to the young, fun and hip group of people who love a variety of style. I would describe this style as bold and eye catching. The jeans, shorts and skirts fit the body perfectly. The shirts can range from flowy to tight. My favorites are hoodies and coats.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?