Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The thing i love the most about this brand is the jeans !! They Firm your body look so much better , kind of pricey but its so worth it.
Abercrombie and Fitch used to be where everyone used to buy their clothes. They are are pricey but I do love their sweatshirts and jeans.
I agree with Lindsey S. There are many documented stories of A&F being horrible. Sends a bad message to young people about their bodies.
This is one of the only stores I can find clothes that fit and look decent. I don't mind paying more for something that will look nice.
My kids loved this store growing up. This is the store we did back to school shopping at. and I love the way is smells inside the store!
I ain't gonna lie.. love A&F but everything here is small.. even the size "L" is too small .. idk may b this store is for petite ppl only
clothing is so affordable and i love the way that there clothing fits. the clothes are very good quality and my experience was wonderful.
One of my favorite places to buy my jeans. I dont rly have an awesome body, I'm skiny & their jeans fit my body so amazing ! I love them
Their clothes are the same as they were in 2007 - entirely overly priced and out dated. I personally have no interest in shopping there.
The cotton tees are so soft and fit just right. It also stays just as nice after washing so I would definitely recommend A&F to everyone
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos