Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like this clothing style because its more for small fame people. most of my daughters clothes fall off of her but they fit amd are cute!
I feel like their clothes were always wayyyyy over priced and the shirts were very thin. Its like you were paying just to wear their name.
Not a big fan, their clothes are not the best of quality, they never have most wanted items in stock and their workers aren't always nice.
Abercrombie & Fitch is A great brand And there clothing is cute and fashionable I love shopping experiences I have in the store and online
Love love love Abercrombie & Fitch. Clothing is durable and stylish. Price is a little high, but that's ok. Sizes are also sometimes "off".
If your able to find something you like from the clearance section then its great but items from here that arent on sale can be very pricey
Abercrombie & Fitch is a good clothing shop for teenagers at a middle school age. I remember when I was younger, this brand was pretty big.
My daughter absolutely loves clothes from A&F. They are trendy and I think fairly reasonable compared to other places with similar styles.
Who doesn’t love this store? always smells amazing and has adorable clothing. It’s best to shop sales, as it can be a bit spendy at times.
Classic style and colors. Simple closet staples. I have always loved Abercrombie & Fitch and I was so excited when I discovered A & F kids
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos