Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Es una línea de ropa que se las recomiendo para que vallan de compras tiene precios muy buenos aveces ay mucha ropa de ellos en oferta.
High-priced for skimpy clothes everything you find here is the same stuff you find everything else everywhere else not much originality
I consider myself to by about average size 5' 4" and 140 lbs. I hate it because nothing in there is made for bigger than skinny people
Love their shirts and pants. Great styles! Sizing seems smaller, but just know to go up a size because all clothes are made different.
They are okay, i usually only buy something every once and a while because its a bit pricey for me but they do have some cute clothes.
They're okay. Not my favorite. I like some of their clothing but some of it seems like it's made a lot cheaper than they are sold for.
A&F have some great jeans and jackets. Their fur hoodies are so warm! You can find some great stuff during their 50%off redlines sales!
The clothes of abercrombie & fitch is of very good quality it does not break or stretch, it lasts a lot and it is very pretty I love it
I don't shop them regular. High prices and the atmosphere is pretty dark. Cute clothes though..I wear some that were handed down to me.
Cute clothes but they fit really small and are over priced. Their staff is usually very friendly but clothing is made for tiny people.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos