BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Azniv
Abercrombie is great for minimalist fashion. I’m not a fan of their big logo clothing but buy classic t-shirts and cardigans. Their cardigans are made well and super soft
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore Abercrombie & Fitch. I have for years and at 34 still shop there Faithfully. Their clothing lasts and is very high quality. I have sweaters and jeans that are going on 10 years old from Abercrombie & Fitch and because I have taken care of them they still look wonderful.
This is the way clothes should be made. I do recommend Abercrombie & Fitch especially to the younger generation however there is nothing wrong with still being a huge fan and supporter being in your thirties.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Stephanie E.
Richmond, VA
Okay so I really use to love Abercrombie, but only there sale section lol. But I feel like I can't go there anymore. There jeans are expensive and the quality is not the best. And I don't want to talk about the other cloths because they are way too expensive to even buy. But my main reason of giving them a low star is that every time I go into their store (which I have 3 stores near me) I get judged and treated rudely and I feel like I can never ask them a question. But that could just be at the malls near me.
Malia R.
I feel like Abercrombie has come a long way since the huge logo middle schools years we all remember it by. I personally really love the look they've been presenting lately and their clothing items are all really great quality. I especially love their jeans, as it's pretty difficult for me to find good fitting jeans at 5'2" so if you struggle with jeans being too long and bunching at your ankle, I highly suggest trying out their short styles. Also, their classic crewneck crop t-shirts are super soft, and since I'm petite they're not really cropped on me, but they're cut at the perfect length to be well-fitting, which isn't something I'm used to!
Hannah A.
Portland, OR
The prices here are a little high for clothes that *mostly* have a logo and name plastered across them. I do enjoy the sale section here. This was a popular brand when I was younger but recently I have found some great buys here. I have a pair of embroidered jeans that I always get a compliment on when I wear them! The sizing is a little off and makes me feel bigger than I am. It’s made for SMALL bodies. The jean faberic doesn’t have much give so I always go up a size but for $17 on sale (and % off) I couldn’t pass them up!
Renee B.
Clifton Park
My daughter still shops here and I purchase her school wardrobe from here. Quality is okay and we try to purchase when there is a sale otherwise the prices can be high
Victoria M.
Wahiawa
Another oldie but goodie . Still kinda pricey but sometimes they have nice sales . They seem the have nice quality stuff and if I could afford it I would probably shop here more .
Elizabeth C.
I stop in here often to buy sweatpants as gifts. It’s a favorite brand of a friend and he will only wear their sweatpants. I must admit they are very comfortable as well! They never disappoint and he’s always happy so it works out great!
Healim K.
Morgan Hill, CA
Good quality clothing, but more often than not, the items are ridiculously high in price. If you want similar items for a cheaper price, check out Hollister instead.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?