Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I started shopping there when I was younger, and I walked in and walked out within the first 3 minutes. Not the best store to shop at..
I love the fit and style of A&f. They always have great styles and options for all body types. I wish I had one closer to where I live.
These clothes are the coolest thing ever...if you're in middle school. Basically a more expensive version of Hollister. Way overpriced.
They have very stylish and comfortable clothes. They have a great variety of sizes and patterns. The pants are absolutely comfortable.
A&F have some great jeans and jackets. Their fur hoodies are so warm! You can find some great stuff during their 50%off redlines sales!
I do not support A&F because of their morals and ethics due to who they hire (based on looks) and who they choose to target (size wise)
I consider myself to by about average size 5' 4" and 140 lbs. I hate it because nothing in there is made for bigger than skinny people
I love their clothes, when they are on sale. Their clothes are normally super expensive and I would never pay full price for anything.
Expensive, but I love their jeans, sweat pants, and hoodies. Music is always too loud, but I love the smell of the cologne in the air!
I'm absolutely in Love!!!! Wither sweatshirt/ hoodies. Its my go-to when I'm in my comfy mood...or just want to make a quick errand run
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos