Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really like the next jeans they have especialy the rip ones they2 should make more plus size clothing because you dont see it that much
I'm absolutely in Love!!!! Wither sweatshirt/ hoodies. Its my go-to when I'm in my comfy mood...or just want to make a quick errand run
By far one of my favorite stores! I love all of their clothes and can find good deals on their sale racks! However, I️t can be pricey.
Love the items there and it's good items ,but it's too over priced. I'll still buy from there because I still love the thing they sell.
Have great clothes. I always but my clothes there. Favorite purchase ever was when I brought my 5 jeans. One of my favorites store too.
This store is very expensive for some basic close. Are you still love the store when I was younger but now I don’t see any originality.
Love the heavily scented purfume that hit you when you walk in. Great customer service always close by willing to answer and questions.
When I was in middle school, I always shopped at this store. However, I feel like the clothes run very small and it's very overpriced.
Amazing place to buy clothes. Good quality long yerm investment. Pay what u gey for. The optio s are good to choose variety of clothes
Favorite store in middle school, but come to realize its just overpriced clothing, and clothing is made mainly for a certain body type
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos