Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
High quality clothing. I recently purchased a down filled puffer coat to wear on winter vacation and it kept me warm and looking stylish!
Prices are kinda high but the quality and style of the clothes shoes and accessories are amazing. I love to shop here every chance I get.
I haven’t purchased much from this company because everything is so expensive but i love buying their clothing line every once in a while
One of my all time favorite places to buy my husband's polo and button up shirts he loves the way they fit and I love the way they look .
This brand is one of favorite, good prices and the quality is really good. For winter season you can find a lot of nice things to wear .
They have good jeans. But as lots of us know it is not thick girl friendly and my Panamanian booty never can find anything to fit my ass!
I love the variety that they give year round. A Good quality fabric is really hard to come by at reasonable prices but they've got them!
This store has a great quality and quality clothing! Everytime I enter this store I’m welcomed warmly by workers and by lots of clothes!
The price sometimes are a little high but I really like the clothes and have a good quality! Plus you can find so pretty clothes in sale
Love the quality of there jeans but dont like the sizing one pair can fir great the next pair same size is almost 3 sizes to small or big
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos