Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,410 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Pretty baby blue 80's style off the shoulder sweater. Very comfy, soft and on sale. Selection varies always something new. Great choices
This is actually pretty expensive. I'm pretty skinny so these clothes are sort of targeted towards me, but they're not the best quality.
I love buying their hoodies. Not only that but the smell of their store is absolutely amazing. I do wish they would make bigger sizes...
This store has a great quality and quality clothing! Everytime I enter this store I’m welcomed warmly by workers and by lots of clothes!
Abercrombie and Fitch used to be where everyone used to buy their clothes. They are are pricey but I do love their sweatshirts and jeans.
I like the shirts but it’s occasionally too pricey. I like the jeans when I’m having a good day and the dresses never fail to impress me.
great quality! I love the loose easy. feel of their clothes because they are so easy to style. a little expensive, but honestly worth it.
Love the quality of there jeans but dont like the sizing one pair can fir great the next pair same size is almost 3 sizes to small or big
My son is 5 and I buy most of his clothes here. The fabric is so soft and definately well made. I will continue to buy clothes from here.
They have good jeans. But as lots of us know it is not thick girl friendly and my Panamanian booty never can find anything to fit my ass!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos