Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie and Fitch used to be where everyone used to buy their clothes. They are are pricey but I do love their sweatshirts and jeans.
Over the years, Abercrombie & Fitch has proved its unoriginality through constant repetitions of very similar if not identical designs.
I have the jeans like 5 pair there really comfortable and they have a great fit that i adore they go with any top and are really stylish
I do like their clothes but they do not make them big enough. They could get a lot more service if they make them average Americas size.
It's just right when purchasing! The prices are reasonable & love they're colors!! I would recommend to anyone shopping for this summer!
I think that the store is overpricey. though the quality is gud..but buying thing here in deals is always better thenbuying at full price
I love this store they have really cute clothes for guys and girls! They are a little expensive but other than that I love shopping here
The few items I have from them are good quality and have lasted years, I must admit . Their selection is very boring and overly priced.
I ain't gonna lie.. love A&F but everything here is small.. even the size "L" is too small .. idk may b this store is for petite ppl only
I have never bought from this store because I find it very expensive. Although they do have a lot of cute cloths for both men and women.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos