Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,593 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
There clothes are great quality and cute ,but the sizes can run a little small. The prices are also a little bit expensive ,but worth it.
I dont shop here a lot because their stuff is really expensive, but looking at their clothes makes me want to spend allll my money. lol.
The clothes here areally expensive, but I Can always shop Here and Leave with somethings and still be Pleased as well as any other store
Love their seasonal sales! Easy to find in the mall and can spend hours looking around. I don't find their swimsuits very fitting though.
Decent prices, nice clothing up to date with the latest fashion. Has online deals sometimes, coupons also and that helps with the prices
This brand is one of favorite, good prices and the quality is really good. For winter season you can find a lot of nice things to wear .
In my opinion Abercrombie is overly priced and doesn't have the highest quality material. Another hit and miss geared towards teenagers.
I really like the quality of pretty much everything I've bought. It doesn't get ruined in the wash and generally, will last a long time.
Oh no! Everything in this store is overpriced. The quality if the clothes isn't even that great either! I'll pass. One word... OVERRATED!
I love buying their hoodies. Not only that but the smell of their store is absolutely amazing. I do wish they would make bigger sizes...
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos