Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,420 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They clothes are way too expensive for the material that they're made with. They din't fit many different body types. Not even that cute.
I love this brand. They sell some really comfortable and trendy clothing. I would definetly reccomend this brand to my friends and family
Their sizes run small but their sweatshirts are very comfortable. They maintain their softness after many washes. Perfect for a lazy day.
I love love love their pride selection and I had no idea they had such a wide size range! I will definitely be shopping there more often!
The clothes here areally expensive, but I Can always shop Here and Leave with somethings and still be Pleased as well as any other store
They have good jeans. But as lots of us know it is not thick girl friendly and my Panamanian booty never can find anything to fit my ass!
In my opinion Abercrombie is overly priced and doesn't have the highest quality material. Another hit and miss geared towards teenagers.
I haven’t purchased much from this company because everything is so expensive but i love buying their clothing line every once in a while
I love A&F clothing. Such great quality. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it! I love their jeans too! They last such a long time!
I dont shop here a lot because their stuff is really expensive, but looking at their clothes makes me want to spend allll my money. lol.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos