Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes here areally expensive, but I Can always shop Here and Leave with somethings and still be Pleased as well as any other store
I ain't gonna lie.. love A&F but everything here is small.. even the size "L" is too small .. idk may b this store is for petite ppl only
I love A&F clothing. Such great quality. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it! I love their jeans too! They last such a long time!
Abercrombie & Fitch has been a fashion staple in my closet for years. They are neat and proper for work, play and everything in between.
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love
I really like the quality of pretty much everything I've bought. It doesn't get ruined in the wash and generally, will last a long time.
Their sizes run small but their sweatshirts are very comfortable. They maintain their softness after many washes. Perfect for a lazy day.
In middle school I would always get my jackets from here. Awesome material & crafting. I'd recommend to anybody wanting clothes that last
They clothes are way too expensive for the material that they're made with. They din't fit many different body types. Not even that cute.
Love the quality of their clothes. You definitely get what you pay for. However, the style is very much the same and lacks individuality.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos