Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,580 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I shop here for my daughter every now and then. My last purchase was a winter jacket. It was so beautiful and comfortable for my daughter.
I like this store however I feel they are a bit pricey and don't always carry "bigger" sizes. Also I must say I love the way it smells lol!
Meh, not worth the hype in my opinion. Cost is too high to warrant low quality clothing. plus you're basically a walking billboard for them
I love Abercrombie & Fitch. High quality clothes with a young vibe, perfect for me, a young, modern mom. Who says basic doesn't have style?
thanks for the very nice the clothes t well made very good prices and the cold is so stunning and definitely will go back and buy some more
Love their clothes just with that they didn't cost so much though that would make it better but its still great when u have the money for it
Not a fan of Abercrombie at all. Everything is ridiculously over priced and not even fashionable. It's like $30 for tshirt the saysame A &F
Everything here is the best quality, and unfortunately extremely high priced. But you are not going to get anything better for your money.
Like this store however feel like it is falling behind on the times. Every year I have a harder time finding products I particularly enjoy.
I love the women's perfume here! It last all day when I wear it! This is a must on my Christmas list if I'm close to being out of perfume.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos