Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,589 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The quality of the clothes is great but it's way to expensive. I feel if they dropped the prices a little than more people can shop there.
The store smells amazing! I really like their clothes BUT they are a bit pricey i still purchase since i like the style of their clothes..
Low light and overpowering scent meets high prices! Whoa! My favorite pair of jeans may have come from here, but I bought them secondhand.
I am in love with Abercrombie and Fitch, especially the pajama sets! Everything fits perfectly true to size, is comfortable, and made well.
Like this store however feel like it is falling behind on the times. Every year I have a harder time finding products I particularly enjoy.
Meh, not worth the hype in my opinion. Cost is too high to warrant low quality clothing. plus you're basically a walking billboard for them
The clothes is expensive but I love their stretch shirts :) they're comfortable... The other types of clothes are cute but still expensive
I love A&F. I have bought my sweat-shirts and denims from A&F and I totally love it. Its on pricier side so I shop there during the sales.
Me encanta su ropa, lo mejor es que siempre tienen muchas ofertas, y es fácil de comprar, aún si no vives en un país de tengan esta tienda
This store is great quality. It's on the expensive side but the clothes are great. The clearance is where I go to. It's pretty low prices.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos