Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The store is the upgrade version of Hollister and it doesn’t smell like ass. It is a bit pricey but still better than shopping at Hollister
I love the smell of abercrombie and fitch. the material of their clothes are so soft and delicious. this was my go-to brand in high school.
Their jeans are good quality but they are definitely over priced. One pair of jeans for $50 is outrageous and i would never pay that price
They sale very cute tops and cardigans i like there stuff but there pricey. I prefer to shop at hollister. They kinda have the same things.
I like these clothes, the style is super relax and casual but also looks beautiful especially to wear to school or hanging out with friends
I love A&F! I loved them when I was in high school and now they have re-branded to include young adults. Great quality and super on trend.
I love their products I am never disappointed when I shop for their products. I wish we had some of their brands to shop from where i live
I shop here for my daughter every now and then. My last purchase was a winter jacket. It was so beautiful and comfortable for my daughter.
Love that A&F are making a comeback! They have super comfortable clothes and huge sales, making these quality clothes much more affordable.
Their sizes are made for children, yet they try to market to an older young adult population. Pricing is too high for poorly made products.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos