Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this store so much. the quality of the clothes is great. i love going in the store it smells awesome. Bad thing is its a little pricey.
It is extremely expensive, but I really love the style of the clothes they carry. I buy stuff there only once in awhile because of the expense.
Great prices and quilty of clothes for my 3 kids !! My teenage kids So fast and with the deals and coupons I pay less for better quilty clothes
I cannot stand Abercrombie. I've never gotten the appeal. So expensive for a mediocre product and the owner doesn't seem like a very nice guy.
Even tho I will spend an arm and a leg here I love their clothing!!! I never leave without a shirt or jeans from there. Oh I love their jeans!
I used to shop here a lot but then i stopped when the stuff got overrated and nothing new was showing up. plus the price is not very favorable
THE products here are great and very very long lasting but the prices not so much. Abercrombie buys their jeans for $8 and sell them for $30-50
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
I love this clothing for both myself and I purchase birthday and Christmas gifts. I love their style, but always wait for a sale or promo code
The quality of the clothes here just are not worth the price. I have a feeling this place is going to be going bankrupt next, like Aeropostale.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos