BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand has turned around as of late.

I really never thought I'd be wearing Abercrombie to my grown-up adult job in my late 20s, but hey, it works!

I've found some great stuff during their sales; the designs of the garments have a classic vibe that looks slightly more elevated and higher quality than what you'd find at Forever21, yet more accessible and less "trying-to-be-fashion-y" than what you might find at Zara. I've found it's really the right mix of "business casual with personality" I want in my work clothes.

I've had to return some things because they just didn't fit right (ordered them online) but that happens everywhere.

I'm also petite and I LOVE their shorter jean cuts. Sometimes it's hard to find more trendy-looking jeans for Petites.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this store so much when it comes to clothes shopping. The clothes are good quality for a good price. The designs and sizes all vary so there’s many options for all people. I love shopping here for summer and spring outfits, so many good choices! Would recommend!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
744/5000 Acabo
de comprar un suéter de Abercrombie este último fin de semana me
encanta la ropa de amor Abercrombie me caben como un guante y tienen
productos de calidad tan grande que duran tanto tiempo que son un poco
caros, pero se pueden encontrar ventas o artículos increíbles en sus
puntos de venta que es Donde prefiero comprar
debido al precio cuando tienes niños es difícil gastar 100.00 en un par
de pantalones vaqueros o suéter, pero cada artículo de ropa que he
comprado de Abercrombie es todavía en tacto y no se ha roto después de
lavar durante unos años Regularmente son una de
mis marcas de ropa favoritas de mi marido y los niños son un gran fan de
sus hombres y niños línea de ropa. La salida en Livermore, CA tiene una buena variedad para toda la familia cuando se trata de ropa..
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
Abercrombie & Fitch has alot of really comfy and well made clothes. My favorite clothing that comes from this brand are the Sweat Pants and usually matching Hooded Jackets. I honestly wore this brand alot more when I was in jr. high, high school, and my early 20's. And clearance is my calling.lol They have some of my favorite items. That's where you find things you didn't know they had. If your the type of person who spends 20-60 dollars per clothing item whether you like it or love it this store is great. And they tend to only make clothes for smaller framed bodies. Overall the actual stores are well kept and the employees even though always young are very helpful. I would actually recommemd the Brand just based on the clothing its self.
Lauren H.
Hillsborough, CA
I love Abercrombie-- the nostalgic feel brings me back to my childhood, and recently, they company has stepped up their game. Their button downs stay soft for years and are affordable on top of it. To add to all of this, their jeans are high-quality denim and last for years. However, my favorite aspect of Abercrombie is their ability to always stay ahead and on top of current trends. Long before other brands got into the shoulder-baring top, Abercrombie had come out with dozens of fun colors that worked on everyone's complexion. Their classic colors never go out of season, and on top of that, the staff are always willing to help. Thank you Abercrombie for making me feel younger again, but also making me look even better.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Love Abercrombie and Fitch shop both online and in store at our local mall. Love their clothes and accessories. Will shop Abercrombie and Fitch for years and years
Amanda H.
Ashes
I don't shop the adult store often, but I do love Abercrombie Kids store. Some of their products are pricey, but the quality is usually good. There was a period of several years when the quality of their clothing dropped off remarkably, but some of it , I'm sure had to do with the popular style then. Their jeans are high quality. And if you can find clothing on sale or clearance, it makes up for the higher prices. Some girl's clothing can be skant, but apparently that is the style, mostly I just don't but that type of clothing anyhow. I know what I like when I shop here, and what to expect, so it's always a good experience and if not, they will make it right, as they have good customer service.
Zelda A.
A&F was hugely popular when I was in high school, but as I got older I moved away from the brand to expand my horizons. In the last few years I started buying jeans from them and for the price, they are honestly the best jeans I own. I have about six pairs now and I absolutely love them. I love the rebranding they went through because it definitely makes the brand more mainstream and desirable again.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
A&F has really changed a lot recently. They have great, classic pieces while still staying trendy. However, I can't stand the smell of the store. I only shop online, but so return in store. I had a return lost in the mail. This has happened before with other stores and I was still refunded. With A&F, they told me to contact if I did not receive my refund, and when I did, they did not honor the return. I continue to shop because they have really good sales, but only online and never full price.
Azniv
Abercrombie is great for minimalist fashion. I’m not a fan of their big logo clothing but buy classic t-shirts and cardigans. Their cardigans are made well and super soft
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?