Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have gotten a lot of good pieces of clothing from Abercrombie and Fitch. All of their clothes are really good quality and are very trendy!
NEVER would I give these people a dime of my money. Not only are the clothes over priced for what they are, the owner is a complete %$&hole!
Abercrombie has good sales and the clothes always look good but sometimes their prices are crazy high and they don't always have your size.
I Wish they carried a variety of big girl sizes.... I'm a big girl i cant really fit into their nice clothes.. Thats the only dow side to this
They are way too expensive and only carry small sizes the clothes are cute and last but they need to cater to everyone not just small people
Their clothes can be kind of expensive sometimes but when you get a good sale, it’s great. The clothing is really nice quality and very cute
The only reason why I don't buy it as often is because it's very pricy, not very affordable. But the clothes are great and they are worth it
Music is load but their clothes are good quality. Employees are friendly and their service is helpful. Sizing is smaller than expected.
good quality clothes. the clothes fit pretty well and last a long time. however, i wish the prices can be lowered, as they are a little high
This is where i go to get a lot of my clothes!! & i love them!! they are a bit pricey but their clothes last a very long time! & are so cute
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos