Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Very affordable clothes that my teenager children enjoy buying and wearing. I especially like the polo shirts as part of their scjool uniform
The stores all around are nice and good smelling. They do have some of the comfiest shirts. I actually don't shop there a lot but I need to.
I have multiple pairs of jeans from here and I love them all. My favorite pair of jeans is actually purchased from here so I highly recommend
Cute clothes, not too fond on the company itself. Most of the workers are snotty and not helpful at all. I never felt welcome in the store.
They have some great clothing and wonderful body sprayz but they don't carry a wide variety of sizes. I'm a curvy women I need bigger sizes.
I went there and the clothes are so comfortable and not to mention also have a lot of sales which is very good and the clothes are very comfy
Great store, has super cute clothes. Sometimes seems to be overpriced and small sizing. This is more for a high school student than an adult.
I love the fact that their stores always smell great. the only thing is that some of the clothes is really pricey and the lighting is to low.
I do like the clothes i have purchased from here. The material does seem to have lasted a very long time. I like this store and its products.
I love Abercrombie they always have the cutest summer dresses. I just wish they were a little less pricey. I try to buy when they have sales#
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos