Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Eh? I'm not the biggest fan, most of their cloths look like the same basic design with their name plastered over it's waaaay too over priced
That have some amazing cologne and the only con for me is they are a little pricey but they have amazing clothes and usually real really nice
Abercrombie has good sales and the clothes always look good but sometimes their prices are crazy high and they don't always have your size.
Love their close they really have nice clothing and good quality I'm in love with their clothing it's just really good I recommend that store
Horrible clothes and horrible people who work their and also a horrible person who owns A&F ! I see less and less people wearing this brand.
Love there stuff. Just wish they had bigger sizes. I'm athletic. So thick thighs and broad shoulders.. I just can't wear a lot of the stuff.
Overpriced and overrated in my opinion. I hate how the sizes are so small (not to mention the overwhelming smell when u walk in that store).
The jeans that I purchased were a good quality and they have lasted through many washes. I will definitely purchase from this retailer again.
Im a medium and i find it frustrating that medium in their department is like a ps they have cute clothes but defiantly is going out of style
Abercrombie and fitch has good clothe and there every good quality but a lot of money I got a shirt from there and it's super comfy and soft
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos