Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really like this store i do most of my shopping here they have a lot of clothes options and pretty good prices plus they always have sales
Abercrombie and Fitch is a good place to get your necessary items for your closet. The price is way too expensive to shop there all the time.
I like their clothes some of there jeans will me well and then others in the same size dont, very confusing, and they are on the pricey side
These clothing items are super cute and comfortable! The sizes do run a little small, so I recommend getting a size up than you really need.
Cologne smells great. Clothing is somewhat over priced. But it's cute. If you don't mind going out of your way to find a store it's worth it.
Comfortable stylish clothes that are made to fit according to the style. Made durable and of quality fabric. A must have but a little pricy .
I really don't like that the store is so dark. It seem un-welcoming. But they do have nice clothes but expensive if the aren't having a sale.
They have some great clothing and wonderful body sprayz but they don't carry a wide variety of sizes. I'm a curvy women I need bigger sizes.
I Wish they carried a variety of big girl sizes.... I'm a big girl i cant really fit into their nice clothes.. Thats the only dow side to this
great store! awesome prices and such cute clothes. staff is friendly and helpful. will shop here again. perfume is a little too strong though
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos