Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
My favorite place to get my jeans and hoodies. They're clothes are very trendy and have great prices during sales. It does run small though!
The only reason why I don't buy it as often is because it's very pricy, not very affordable. But the clothes are great and they are worth it
A&f jean are the best thing that ever happened to me!!! They are so comfortable i love them only thing there kinda pricey but there worth it
Horrible clothes and horrible people who work their and also a horrible person who owns A&F ! I see less and less people wearing this brand.
That have some amazing cologne and the only con for me is they are a little pricey but they have amazing clothes and usually real really nice
I've only bought one article of clothing from here, it was a dress about 6 years ago and I still have it. Hasn't shrunk ripped or anything!!
You can find great looking products , sometimes a good deal, goos quality clothes but sometimes a little expensive, it's worth the price tho
Eh? I'm not the biggest fan, most of their cloths look like the same basic design with their name plastered over it's waaaay too over priced
I love the smell. I know I'm near the store when I smell that scent. Clothes are not the best of quality to be honest, but are cute for teens
I think that for the price of the brand the quality is not there and sizes run to small. Some of the products like the jackets are worth it!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos