Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Comfortable stylish clothes that are made to fit according to the style. Made durable and of quality fabric. A must have but a little pricy .
Love their jeans super cute nice quality I don't shop here often since it is a little on the pricey side but they do have really nice clothes
Abercrombie and Fitch is a good place to get your necessary items for your closet. The price is way too expensive to shop there all the time.
Even with the bad rep this brand has, I found a lovely crop top that was almost exactly what I had been looking for at an outlet in Delaware.
Very affordable clothes that my teenager children enjoy buying and wearing. I especially like the polo shirts as part of their scjool uniform
Overpriced and overrated in my opinion. I hate how the sizes are so small (not to mention the overwhelming smell when u walk in that store).
These clothing items are super cute and comfortable! The sizes do run a little small, so I recommend getting a size up than you really need.
good quality clothes. the clothes fit pretty well and last a long time. however, i wish the prices can be lowered, as they are a little high
I recently bought a hoodie from here and it's very comfortable and warm! It is now for sure one of my favorite hoodies to wear on a cold day.
I think that for the price of the brand the quality is not there and sizes run to small. Some of the products like the jackets are worth it!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos