Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Very affordable clothes that my teenager children enjoy buying and wearing. I especially like the polo shirts as part of their scjool uniform
I have always disliked this brand. too preppy, snobby, and over priced. the stores always smell like an axe shop. clothes aren't even nice.
I'd like to close at Abercrombie & Fitch because they're soft and trendy but the prices are a little expensive and the sizes are a bit small
I went there and the clothes are so comfortable and not to mention also have a lot of sales which is very good and the clothes are very comfy
I love Abercrombie & Fitch, it's such a good place to shop for jeans, shirts, etc. They have all sizes you need and also in different colors
Everything here cost wayy to much, the clothes run very small and they spray so much purfume in the store it gives me the worst headache ever
I love the smell. I know I'm near the store when I smell that scent. Clothes are not the best of quality to be honest, but are cute for teens
Great clothes, pricey but will last you forever. I like the styles as well, fairly conservative but styles that are classic and last forever.
Their clothing is so soft and it feels like it was made just for you. Some pieces of clothing is to small from what you normally wear though.
I like Abercrombie's clothes. Everything is very affordable for the quality. I have had a nice experience walking into the store every time.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos