Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this clothing for both myself and I purchase birthday and Christmas gifts. I love their style, but always wait for a sale or promo code
Love this place and I go there all the time. I just wish there clothes were more cheaper but I love there clothes and it feels nice on the skin
Abercrombie & Fitch is a great company for teenagers, and college kids. Unlike their sister company Hollister, they market towards a preppy/clean teenager or early 20s kid. AF (although prejudice toward plus sizes) makes great clothing and their stores always feel very homey and snell amazing. I give Abercrombie & Fitch a 7/10 rate, simply because through my early teenage years it was the craze to wear, and still is among many people my age. The reason for the seven, is because they aren't a "for everyone" store. Then again, what store is
The quality of these clothes has went down in the years. My sons used to always want A&F but now the clothes are not as good as they once were.
I bought a coat from this brand. It keeps me warm when winter is coming and this is the best one I have. It's in slim form so very fashionable
I've been shopping here for a long time I love there dresses and jackets they actually remodel the new store here where I live and it's amazing
I'd like to close at Abercrombie & Fitch because they're soft and trendy but the prices are a little expensive and the sizes are a bit small
Cologne smells great. Clothing is somewhat over priced. But it's cute. If you don't mind going out of your way to find a store it's worth it.
Comfortable stylish clothes that are made to fit according to the style. Made durable and of quality fabric. A must have but a little pricy .
I have just recently started back shopping at A&F. Cute, trendy and comfortable,. You can also catch a great sale if your ballin on a budget!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos