Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I've been wearing this brand for ages. from the ripped up jeans to the cute blouses and regular tank tops. Super affordable and great material.
A part of me thinks that af is overpriced but when there’s a sale I like to buy their jeans and blouses. I think their jeans have great quality
I love and wear A&f where I can . definitely a great buy. My favorite items are the hoodie I'm a casual dresser so they fit in my every day.
One of my favorite stores to shop at! Yes it’s a little bit pricey but the quality is well worth it. Not to mention the styles in the store!
I Wish they carried a variety of big girl sizes.... I'm a big girl i cant really fit into their nice clothes.. Thats the only dow side to this
I only shop here for the jeans and dresses. The price point is a little high. So I only shop there when there is a really goo sale going on.
My kids love their clothes and I love the price. Wish we had a store in our town so when ever we go where their is one we have to shop there
Love love love this store! I always love to walk in just for the smell of their amazing perfume and cologne. They have the best scents ever!
I don't really like this store cause everything is very expensive and they sell simple stuff that you can find anywhere for a cheaper price!!
Super cute trendy clothes sure to please even the pickiest teenager and their parents! I love this store! Cute accessories, so many choices!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos