Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The ceo seems to only care about people who fits his idea of bautiful. I for one would not give my money to such and uppity, horrible company..
Love the quality and look for their clothing! Especially their lounge/sleepwear! It's my favorite to sleep in and hang out around the house in.
Love there clothes, very cute and confortable. Some can get pricy but it is worth it. They always have specials. Very cute cute fashion styles.
It's more expensive than Hollister but it's good quality clothing and somewhat affordable. I give them credit for the quality of their clothing
I've been shopping here for a long time I love there dresses and jackets they actually remodel the new store here where I live and it's amazing
THE products here are great and very very long lasting but the prices not so much. Abercrombie buys their jeans for $8 and sell them for $30-50
Love this brand everything is reasonably priced but so up with the times and trendy, you can find a piece no matter what your personal style is
I love everything I have owned from here. The jeans are my favorite part. I feel like things run small but besides that the products are great.
The quality of these clothes has went down in the years. My sons used to always want A&F but now the clothes are not as good as they once were.
Great prices and quilty of clothes for my 3 kids !! My teenage kids So fast and with the deals and coupons I pay less for better quilty clothes
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos