Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born Really amazing and great product ever I think I have tried since I born
Not really as stylish as they used to be. The same basic thing and they never come out with anything "new", just the old in different colors.
Amazing fitting jeans, shirts and underwear! The guys cologne smells amazing!! It’s pretty pricey and wish I could afford it to get more stuff.
Not a fan of their employees or customer service. I love their perfume and sweat-shirts. I've had my hoodies for years and they still look new.
It's a clothing store I may go to in the mall, but not really regularly. The staff is friendly here but the clothing is a but too girly for me
I like some of their clothes but it is overpriced for what it is. So I usually by when the items are on sale. I rarely browse the store as well
The pants are amazing but I always need to get a bigger size in shirts since they shrink quick but other than that I love this store and brand.
Over priced clothes that aren't worth half their price. Sexual images, discriminating images, clothes tear easily. Spend your money elsewhere
Abercrombie and Fitch also carry great jeans, they also sell very cute and comfortable clothes, their colognes and perfumes smell so good too!
I cannot stand Abercrombie. I've never gotten the appeal. So expensive for a mediocre product and the owner doesn't seem like a very nice guy.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos