Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It's more expensive than Hollister but it's good quality clothing and somewhat affordable. I give them credit for the quality of their clothing
Abercrombie and Fitch also carry great jeans, they also sell very cute and comfortable clothes, their colognes and perfumes smell so good too!
THE products here are great and very very long lasting but the prices not so much. Abercrombie buys their jeans for $8 and sell them for $30-50
Sometimes I find gold shopping here and other times I leave very disappointed. It depends on what store I’m shopping and what I am looking for.
OK so I will say the clothing is nice and very good quality but it is soooo expensive here. This is def not a store to go to ifyur on a budget
A part of me thinks that af is overpriced but when there’s a sale I like to buy their jeans and blouses. I think their jeans have great quality
I love this clothing for both myself and I purchase birthday and Christmas gifts. I love their style, but always wait for a sale or promo code
It's a clothing store I may go to in the mall, but not really regularly. The staff is friendly here but the clothing is a but too girly for me
Blahhhhh this store is way too expensive for the crap they sell the kids who work here are all stuck up and disrespectful the cloths fall apart
Abercrombie is my favorite place to get Jeans and shorts. They don’t fade or stretch and they fit all day. You can’t say that about any place.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos