Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,579 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Sometimes I find gold shopping here and other times I leave very disappointed. It depends on what store I’m shopping and what I am looking for.
I bought a coat from this brand. It keeps me warm when winter is coming and this is the best one I have. It's in slim form so very fashionable
I wish they had more variety when it comes to chubby girls and their jeans. It's a little expensive compare to others but it has a good quality
Love there clothes, very cute and confortable. Some can get pricy but it is worth it. They always have specials. Very cute cute fashion styles.
My favorite jeans come from AF! They are the softest jeans I own!! There is usually a good sale on them for $39 and I usually try and stock up.
Classy and great quality clothing! Perfect for preppy days or just relaxing days. they have some great sales during certain times of the year!
I think the quality has gone down over the years as well as the sizes becoming increasingly smaller. Most of the clothes aren't very original.
Their clothes are good but some of them are e just out of style you don’t see people wearing them a lot but I’d be better if the design changed
I used to shop here a lot but then i stopped when the stuff got overrated and nothing new was showing up. plus the price is not very favorable
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos