Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the quality of their clothes. HATE the price. $40 for. Graphic tee is a bit extreme, come on now. But if you can catch a good sale stock up!
I love there clothes socute and fashionable they always come out with something very cute i just wish it didn't cost so much and more stores local
Super cute and trendy clothes. Always something you have to buy when you shop. So beautiful. The staff is great and the clothes are great quality
Does anyone even care about Abercrombie's clothes anymore? It's typically for teenagers (or younger) and the store reeks of that awful cologne.
A little pricey but the quality of the clothing is amazing. I’ve had some pajama pants for like 10 years and they’re still in perfect condition.
Overall a bad store. Their sizes are ridiculously small and way over priced. Hate what they stand for therefore you won't get a penny out of me.
they last a lot it is a really good price i recommend this to anyone that is looking for a product that is going to last a lot this is the one!!
I personally love the clothing. The store obviously requires a gas mask and flashlight on entrance but they have amazing quality clothing items.
Great Quality!!! I’ve had a couple of shirts and pants from this brand and they lasted well over 5 yrs and look really good still to this day!!!
Same thing as Hollister, really. Only good for sales, and even then, very rarely. I'm more indifferent towards these stores now that I'm older.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos